Business companies tend to impress visitors with solid site structures, precise navigation and the credibility of presented content. Therefore business layouts are usually quite unspectacular, mostly informative, but not attractive. It’s an appropriate approach if you want to inform your visitors, but what should you do if you want to attract users’ attention? How to combine serious tone with attractive design? We’ve decided to figure it out. And selected 11 almost perfect business designs / layouts used by companies from different countries of the world.
What does perfect mean?
Different tastes result in different understandings of a perfect layout. The examples we’ve selected stand out, because
- they are clean. It concerns both code, text and graphics.
- they have a balanced layout, all site elements have their own place and are consistently placed on all pages
- they pay attention to small details; the smallest things such as link colors and headings are well thought-out
- they make use of white space, which places special emphasis on design and content
- they use modern design elements, but remain moderate, without extreme use of graphics
- they use intuitive color schemes and high contrasts to make sure the legibility of the text and the perception of visual elements are optimal
- not all of them are gorgeous, but they don’t have to. All of them are descriptive and they work, and that’s what really matters.
11 Perfect Business Layouts
1. Sumagency (USA / Paraguy)
2. ReachGroup Consulting (USA)
3. Exceel (Brazil)
4. Folietto (Austria)
5. ROI Sure (UK)
6. Jewelboxing (USA)
7. Adesus (Portugal)
8. Triplecrowncs (USA)
9. Brightfinance (UK)
10. WEB9 (Thailand)
11. Agentur 52eins (Germany)