The Halloween is coming. The preparations are running. Pumpkins are being carved. And skeletons are being packed out from the closets. Since you probably want to set a perfect mood for your coming Halloween party, you might want to set up the party on your weblog as well. So if you are planning on some little redesign you might need some Halloween icons. Besides, what is the Halloween without a scary Halloween wallpaper on your desktop or some fancy decoration for your laptop?
To help you to set the scary mood we’ve decided to present some of the most beautiful wallpapers, icons, Halloween art works, modding methods, costumes, recipes and tutorials for your tuesday’s party. Furthermore we’d like you to collect the best Halloween logos you’ll find in the Web over the next week and you can change the Smashing Magazine logo as well.
Please notice that all images can be clicked.
Learn how to…
- …make your own Mac O’Lantern…
- …create a perfect Halloween costume:
- …create a perfect “Halloweenish” PC modding:
- …create a perfect “Halloweenish” Mac modding:
- …create a perfect “Halloweenish” Laptop modding:
- …prepare a perfect Halloween dinner:
- …prepare tasty Halloween snacks:
- …prepare perfect Halloween drinks> and cocktails
- …ensure a perfect Halloween spirit:
- …create a little paper doll skeleton:
- …create a really extreme pumpkin:
- …find a pretty scary game:
- …tune your Firefox with Halloween Add-Ons:
- …find more Halloween products: Halloween Products
- …find almost everything else: Halloween Tutorial Roundup, Lifehacker Halloween Roundup, Halloween Tutorials
…a smashing Halloween logo for Smashing Magazine!
On the 31st of October we’d be glad to replace our logo with a Halloween-version designed by you.
- Please send us your designs until the 30th of October 2007;
- the format of the image should be .jpg or .png;
- the size of the image should be 229x83px, as in our logo;
- most creative participants will be featured in the logos overview which will be published on the November’s first week.
Besides, we’d like to ask you to collect nice Halloweenish logos you’ll find in the Web next week and send them them to us via e-mail. Afterwards we’ll post the gallery of the best Halloween logo designs.
Here are some examples for inspiration: