- April 25th, 2008
- 17 Comments
Credit card icons are an essential part of every online-shop. They are often used to indicate available payment conditions and purchasing options. The clearer they are presented in the online-shop, the easier it is for potential customers to figure out if they actually can pay online in this shop. Therefore when it comes to the design of an online-shop there is no way to get around using some credit card icons.
If you need some specific credit card icons — for instance the icons of a regional bank in your country, make sure to visit the official site of the bank first to get the most recent icons. They are usually presented in the sections titled “logo center”, “brand materials”, “media center” etc. Credit cards may also look differently depending on the country they are supposed to be used in.
Official Credit Card Icons
Below you’ll find credit card graphics which is available on official web-sites of PayPal, MasterCard etc. for free download and usage.
Credit Cards Icons and Icon Sets
Below you’ll find collected icons and designed icon sets related to credit cards. Please notice that some designs may be outdated: for instance, the Visa credit card icon with a blue stripe at the top and the yellow stripe at the bottom isn’t valid any longer.
Free Credit Card Logos & Images10 presents over 75 credit card logos to choose from — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal and the combinations of these logos. You’ll also find further related images — for instance the image which indicates the digit verification number as presented below.
VirtuaLNK Credit Card Icons12 is a set of 3D Icons which are supposed to “bring a unique appearance to any website and/or documentation”. The icon set includes Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, e-Check and PayPal-logos in 48×48px and 72×72px. The images are available in a variety of file types — icns, ico, bmp, gif, png and jpg which is why the whole package is pretty large (12 Mb).
Credit Cards Pixel Iconset18 is a fresh icon set designed by Zeusbox Studio. It consists of 4 icons and an empty template for your future designs. Source file (PSD) is included, and you can easily change the card colors with Hue/Saturation layer. To change the card color, just double click the layer and change the Hue.
- 1 http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/general/OnlineLogoCenter-outside
- 2 http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/general/OnlineLogoCenter-outside
- 3 https://www.mastercardbrandcenter.com/us/getourbrand/index.shtml
- 4 https://www.mastercardbrandcenter.com/us/getourbrand/index.shtml
- 5 https://www209.americanexpress.com/merchant/singlevoice/USEng/FrontServlet?request_type=navigate&page=webLogosSelect
- 6 https://www.mastercardbrandcenter.com/us/getourbrand/index.shtml
- 7 http://www.corporate.visa.com/md/dl/images/cardart.jsp
- 8 http://www.corporate.visa.com/md/dl/images/cardart.jsp
- 9 http://www.corporate.visa.com/md/dl/images/cardart.jsp
- 10 http://www.credit-card-logos.com/
- 11 http://www.credit-card-logos.com/
- 12 http://www.virtuallnk.com/credit-card-icons.aspx
- 13 http://www.virtuallnk.com/credit-card-icons.aspx
- 14 http://www.infomerchant.net/creditcardprocessing/credit_card_images.html
- 15 http://www.infomerchant.net/creditcardprocessing/credit_card_images.html
- 16 http://kjelle20.deviantart.com/art/Credit-Cards-41575013
- 17 http://kjelle20.deviantart.com/art/Credit-Cards-41575013
- 18 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons
- 19 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons
- 20 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons
- 21 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons
- 22 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons
- 23 http://www.zeusboxstudio.com/blog/credit-card-web-icons