Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for digital-image editing and graphics creation. Photoshop’s versatility makes it a popular choice among Web designers, graphic designers, digital media artists, print designers, photographers and other professionals in design and image-editing. Whether you’re designing a business card or website or digitally enhancing an image, you can rest assured that Photoshop will give you the necessary tools to get the job done.
In this article, we focus on tutorials on digital photography. You’ll find an assortment of top-notch tutorials that deal with applying post-production techniques and effects, color correction, enhancement and photo retouching. So fire up Photoshop and try out some of these wonderful tutorials on your own photos!
Without further ado, we present you with 50 Excellent Photoshop Tutorials for Digital Photography.
How to Create Professional HDR Images
3Here’s an excellent (and very popular) tutorial on creating high dynamic range (HDR) images; the author focuses on realism instead of going overboard with the application of HDR.
How to Make Digital Photos Look like Lomo Photography
9In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to apply the “lomography10” effect to your digital photos.
How to Use Photoshop’s Lens Blur Tool for Tilt-Shift Fakery
19Tilt-shift lenses are expensive and not very versatile. Save some money by checking out this Photoshop tutorial on how to fake tilt-shift photography.
Tilt Shift Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Fake Miniature Scenes
21Here’s another method for faking tilt-shift photography.
- 1 http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/hdr-style-results-using-layers-in-photoshop/
- 2 http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/hdr-style-results-using-layers-in-photoshop/
- 3 http://www.backingwinds.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-create-professional-hdr-images.html
- 4 http://www.backingwinds.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-create-professional-hdr-images.html
- 5 http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/HDR_ps/hdr-ps.htm
- 6 http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/HDR_ps/hdr-ps.htm
- 7 http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/high-dynamic-range.htm
- 8 http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/high-dynamic-range.htm
- 9 http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-digital-photos-look-like-lomo-photography/
- 10 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lomography
- 11 http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-digital-photos-look-like-lomo-photography/
- 12 http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/infrared-photo/
- 13 http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/infrared-photo/
- 14 http://photodoto.com/exposure-blending-tutorial/
- 15 http://photodoto.com/exposure-blending-tutorial/
- 16 http://photocritic.org/300-style-photography/
- 17 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)
- 18 http://photocritic.org/300-style-photography/
- 19 http://www.tuaw.com/2008/10/07/how-to-use-photoshops-lens-blur-tool-for-tilt-shift-fakery-par/
- 20 http://www.tuaw.com/2008/10/07/how-to-use-photoshops-lens-blur-tool-for-tilt-shift-fakery-par/
- 21 http://www.visualphotoguide.com/tilt-shift-photoshop-tutorial-how-to-make-fake-miniature-scenes/
- 22 http://www.visualphotoguide.com/tilt-shift-photoshop-tutorial-how-to-make-fake-miniature-scenes/
- 23 http://www.photographyjam.com/articles/52/the-tilt-shift-miniature-fake-technique-in-photoshop-cs-a-simple-how-to
- 24 http://www.photographyjam.com/articles/52/the-tilt-shift-miniature-fake-technique-in-photoshop-cs-a-simple-how-to
- 25 http://recedinghairline.co.uk/tutorials/vignette/index.html
- 26 http://recedinghairline.co.uk/tutorials/vignette/index.html
- 27 http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/glow.shtml
- 28 http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/glow.shtml