Animal photography is probably one of the most dangerous types of photography. The outcome totally depends on the skills of photographer and the time when the shot is taken. A photographer who uses good exposure, color and blur settings along with appropriate shutter speed and focusing techniques can produce stunning photographs.
Animal photographers have to be prepared and be ready for the unknown. They need to study action and language of animals to know every move. Many animal photographers use camouflage to hide themselves and to give photographs a natural and “natural” look. When shooting in wildness, photographers usually shoot with long telephoto lenses from a distance.
Below we feature 35 beautiful examples of animal photography, photos of wild, tamed and other animals. All photographs are linked and lead to the source – the respective photographers. Do not forget to explore further works of these talented photographers. Please notice that the collection presented below is supposed to only give you some inspiration, it can and should be extended; please feel free to suggest links to further resources in the comments to this posts.
You may be interested in the following related posts:
- 50 Stunning Examples Of Reflective Photography
- 60 Beautiful Examples Of Night Photography
- 50 Stunning Underwater Photos
- 25 Beautiful Macro Photography Shots
- 35 Beautiful Examples Of Rain Photography
Beauty Of Animal Photography
Further Resources and Sources
- Animals in Love
- Flickr Group: The Wildlife Photography
- Flickr Group: Nature, wildlife and outdoors
- Flickr Group: Wildlife of the world
- Flickr Group: Indian Wildlife Club
- Flickr Group: California Wildlife
- Flickr Group: Wildlife Photography
- National Geographic Animal Photo Galleries
- Photographers Gone Wild Fllickr Pool
- Nature’s Finest Flickr Pool
- Nature Photographs Flickr Pool
- Spectacular Animals Flickr Pool
- Animal Kingdom Flickr Pool