- November 11th, 2009
- 6 Comments
The Behance Network1 is a platform for the creative professional community. The greatest designers in the world post their artwork and portfolio on Behance. I have compiled 15 impressive case studies for your learning and inspiration.
While these case studies are not tutorials that show you step-by-step directions, they are still quite informative. Most of these have multiple screenshots of the artist’s design process. I suggest that you look at all of these and learn from these artists.
Here are the impressive case studies. I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to leave your thoughts about these case studies on the comments section below.
Note: Please click on the images to see the entire case study.
“Remixing some old stuff. No meaning behind the numbers, totally random."
“I have tried to make some typography again, this piece is my first piece for a long time. Worked with colours, and mixing typography and illustration – just as I like it."
“Do you have what it takes? That was the question we were asked by our friends over Hellohikimori18 when they invited us for a Diesel project. Our task was to create an image which further can be used as a room decoration on Diesel – Only The Brave19 website. Each month you’ll be able to check out performances from 21 amazing worldwide artists including: Si Scott, Alex Trochut, Nando Costa or Serial Cut to name a few."
“These illustrations are my interpretation of Chaos. The main idea is simple – War brings Chaos."
“Pele is a collab with the photographer Sam Robles27, he contacted me with a couple photos of this soccer player that reminds of the king Pele and what we had in mind is pretty much what we got as a result, place him on a field and make it look realistic and hot at the same time, and this is what I got."
“Visual created for the promotion of C Platform30 at upcoming Offshore Europe Exhibition held in Aberdeen in Sep 09. C Platform is an entity within Design Striker focusing on producing design & development in digital media in technical industries, such as Oil & Gas. Produced at Design Striker31."
“Personal project. A3 print."
“You can’t always shoot what you need. Schedule, truck availability, and budget dictated that this shot take place in Los Angeles on a warm October morning. The image needed to depict a plow truck on a cold winter day. The blizzard conditions, snowy landscape and the plow were all added in post."
“Ancient primeval warrior in frozen cave."
If you found these case studies useful, please leave a comment and let us know your thoughts about it. Also, please re-tweet the article.
- 1 http://www.behance.net/
- 2 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Knowledge-is-in-books--DigitalFlow-4th/255415
- 3 http://www.digitalflow.org
- 4 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Knowledge-is-in-books--DigitalFlow-4th/255415
- 5 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/80080240/271251
- 6 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/80080240/271251
- 7 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/ConceptualArt/327748
- 8 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/ConceptualArt/327748
- 9 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Discovery-Channel-Deadliest-Catch/207479
- 10 http://creative.discovery.com/work/campaigns/19/
- 11 http://www.arsthanea.com
- 12 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Discovery-Channel-Deadliest-Catch/207479
- 13 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Dont-Play/135262
- 14 http://studiokxx.com
- 15 http://hejz.com
- 16 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Dont-Play/135262
- 17 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Diesel-Only-The-Brave/246524
- 18 http://www.hellohikimori.com/
- 19 http://www.diesel-parfums.ca/_en/_ca/otb/
- 20 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Diesel-Only-The-Brave/246524
- 21 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Orange-100/172413
- 22 http://www.arsthanea.com
- 23 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Orange-100/172413
- 24 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/slashTHREE--Order-vs-Chaos/181492
- 25 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/slashTHREE--Order-vs-Chaos/181492
- 26 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Pele/274511
- 27 http://www.behance.net/Sam_Robles
- 28 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Pele/274511
- 29 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/C-Platform/299307
- 30 http://www.cplatform.co.uk/
- 31 http://www.designstriker.com
- 32 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/C-Platform/299307
- 33 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Rites-of-Water/310225
- 34 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Rites-of-Water/310225
- 35 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Case-Study-The-Making-of-Snow-Plow/81406
- 36 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Case-Study-The-Making-of-Snow-Plow/81406
- 37 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Soldiers-of-Peace/310043
- 38 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Soldiers-of-Peace/310043
- 39 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Thicker-Than-Matter/247773
- 40 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Thicker-Than-Matter/247773
- 41 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Wrigleys-5-(Cobalt)/227006
- 42 http://www.arsthanea.com
- 43 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Wrigleys-5-(Cobalt)/227006