This Month’s Smashing Library News: Marketing Secrets eBook and SmashingConf Videos Available
- September 26th, 2013
- 0 Comments
Another month has passed by, summer has slowly come to an end, and a lot has happened since you last heard from us. Today, we’d like to take the opportunity to share a couple of Smashing Library updates1 with you. Do you have two minutes to spare?
New Business eBook In Your Dashboard
No worries, this eBook is anything but a dry business manual. It focuses on how to create friendly and appealing marketing and has been carefully tailored for Web professional needs. You can take a peek at it right away — it’s in your dashboard4 waiting for you in PDF, ePUB and mobi formats (as usual).
We’re more than happy to cater for plenty of reading material for all those rainy fall evenings that are sure to come. However, you’ll need to tell us what you’d like to read most. The eBook candidates for next month are “Taming CSS Complexity”, “Behind The Scenes” and “Tap Into Mobile Application Testing”. Be sure to vote for your favorite8!
New Library Category: Conference Videos
Remember when we told you that we had some interesting things in the works? Starting from today, you are not only the first to get your hands on the latest eBook releases, but you’re also provided with a seat in the first row. We are very proud and happy to present a new category within the Smashing Library: “Conference Videos119“.
To start off, we chose three superb talks from this year’s Smashing Conference. If you couldn’t make it to our lovely hometown Freiburg a few weeks ago, we now bring you the special atmosphere of the venue directly to your very own four walls. Once logged into your Smashing Library, you can access the videos by clicking “Conference Videos” in the “Select by Category” dropdown menu. Enjoy!
You’ll hear from us again very soon. If you’ve got anything on your mind or just want to shout out a “Hello!”, feel free to get in touch with us via Twitter12. In the meantime, enjoy the goodies within your Smashing Library and don’t forget to go outside to enjoy the last warm days.
The Smashing Team
P.S. Many of you have reached out and asked us where to find the login button to the Smashing Library. A page worth bookmarking would be: http://smashed.by/mylibrary13 — you’ll find the login button on the upper right-hand corner. We’re currently working on improving the overall site navigation and promise to keep you posted!
- 1 http://smashingmagazine.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=16b832d9ad4b28edf261f34df&id=b63cb2d178&e=820c21e7dc
- 2 http://www.smashingmagazine.com/whats-new-in-the-smashing-library/
- 3 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/smashing-ebook-marketing-secrets-for-web-designers.html
- 4 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 5 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 6 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 7 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 8 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 9 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/?cat=video
- 10 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/
- 11 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/customer/account/myebooklibrary/?cat=video
- 12 https://twitter.com/SmashingLibrary
- 13 http://smashed.by/mylibrary