Remember the Smashing Book Mystery riddle1 from a couple of months ago? Guess what: the Mystery continues! To celebrate the launch of the SmashingConf NYC2 and our lovely book, we’ve prepared a new riddle, and this time it’s not going to be any easier, but the reward is definitely worth the effort.
How does it work? Below you’ll find an animated GIF that contains a hidden message. Once you’ve resolved the mystery, you’ll see a Twitter hashtag displayed in plain text.
Are you ready? Action! (Hint: watch out for the file name).
A hint: watch out for the file name.
What Can You Win?
Among the first readers who tweet us with the hidden hashtag, we’ll raffle a quite extraordinary, smashing prize (and a couple of other Smashing extras):
- a roundtrip flight to New York, USA,
- full accommodation in a fancy hotel,
- a ticket to the Smashing Conference New York 20143,
- any Smashing workshop ticket of your choice,
- full access to the Smashing eBook Library,
- a signed edition of the Smashing Book #44,
- a truly Smashing laptop bag,
- your very own Smashing caricature, designed just for you.
Please notice that to avoid spoilers, comments are closed for this post. And sorry, we aren’t going to make it too easy for you.
Alright. Let’s get to work. Or have you already figured it out? ;-)
- 1 http://www.smashingmagazine.com/the-smashing-book-mystery-is-resolved-gifs-crazy-people-all-that-malarkey/
- 2 http://www.smashingmagazine.com/smashing-conference-new-york-2014/
- 3 http://www.smashingconf.com/ny-2014/
- 4 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/smashing-book-4-new-perspectives-on-web-design.html?pk_campaign=front-page-shop
- 5 http://www.smashingmagazine.com/the-mystery-resolved-the-rain-that-never-stops-frightened-cats-cake-is-a-lie/