Design is an invitation to create, to inspire, to provoke, to initiate change, to transform others, to change others and ultimately to make the world a better place. Design is a verb and like a verb it is always moving, changing, transforming while the processes and stages remain constant.
We all need to find inspiration, we all need to process our ideas, we all need to sketch, we all need to do research, we all need to go to the computer and create several iterations, we all need to revise and refine our ideas, and we all need to deliver the now tangible products or applications to the world. This makes our profession one of great responsibility and commitment while it is full of excitement and energetic.
We want to bring to our audience topics to continue to inspire us, to challenge us, to make us think, to in way, rock our cradle of comfort and feel motivated to do more and do it better.
If you’re interested in writing about design and the topics mentioned below, please don’t hesitate to to send Alma your ideas and proposals1. Let’s make this corner the place to go for great design content!
- Design ethics and culture, design education,
- Design process and research, sharing various creative processes,
- Cultural awareness and its importance for designers,
- Macro and micro aspects of typography,
- Ways of keeping up to date as designers,
- Good typographic practices, design thinking,
- Alternative methods of printing,
- Graphic design/typography history,
- Good productivity practices for designers,
- Using photography in design projects, ways to incorporate photography,
- Share easy and simple research practices in the design process,
- Importance of looking at detail and craft as designers,
- Good working habits designers should have,
- Dealing with clients as designers,
- Career advice for designers,
- Interviews with typographers and/or designers.
Introducing Alma Hoffmann
- 1 mailto:email@example.com
- 2 https://twitter.com/almahoffmann
- 3 https://twitter.com/almahoffmann