45 Beautiful Examples Of Motion Blur Photography
Photos taken with a camera do not represent a single moment of time. Due to technological constraints these shots stand for some scene over a brief period of time. This time frame depends on the camera’s shutter speed. In motion blur, any object moving with respect to the camera will look blurred or smeared along the direction of relative motion.
Motion blur photography is frequently used to show a sense of speed. You can achieve this effect in a usual scene using slow shutter speeds. You may want to take a look at resources provided in the end of the article — they show how one can add the motion blur effect in photos.
You may also want to take a look at the related articles which we have published earlier:
- Beautiful Black and White Photography
- 35 Beautiful Examples Of Rain Photography
- (Really) Stunning Pictures and Photos
- Let There Be Light: Light Painting and Sculptures
This article presents 45 beautiful examples of motion blur in photography. This showcase isn’t supposed to be the ultimate and complete selection of motion blur photos — it is supposed to provide you with some inspiration of what can be done with motion blur. All pictures are linked to the author’s pages. You may want to explore further works of the photographers we’ve featured below.
Beauty of Motion Blur Photography
The picture presented below is not motion blur, yet it somehow fits to the post. The picture is titled “Meaning of Life”.
Area for further articles and related resources.
- How to Capture Motion Blur in Photography The natural way to create motion blur using cameras
- How to create Motion Blur An Adobe Photoshop tutorial.
- 50 Excellent Digital Photography Photoshop Tutorials
- Glow Flickr Pool
- Blurred Flickr Pool
- Motion Blur Flickr Pool