Today we are glad to release Girl Avatars Icon Set, a set with 21 original avatar icons. This set was designed by Navdeep Raj, the designer of On Stage Icon Set1, especially for Smashing Magazine and its readers. The set was created using Photoshop [shape/style based] and contains 256×256px transparent PNG icons and vector and layered PSD sources.
Download the icon set for free! Link
You can use the set for all of your projects for free and without any restrictions. You can freely use it for both your private and commercial projects, including software, online services, templates and themes. The set may not be resold, sublicensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this article if you would like to spread the word.
Thank you very much, Navdeep! We appreciate your efforts.
Last But Not Least Link
We are constantly looking for creative designers and artists. You may not know it yet, but we may feature you in one of our upcoming posts.
If you would like to release a free high-quality font, a WordPress theme, Photoshop brushes, a Drupal theme, some wallpapers or an icon set, please contact us6. We would like to support you (both financially and with the broad readership of Smashing Magazine).
Similar icon sets Link
You may want to take a look at the following similar icon sets (also available for free download):
- 1 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/08/27/on-stage-a-free-icon-set/
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/girls-avatars-icon-set/preview.jpg
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/girls-avatars-icon-set/preview.jpg
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/girls-avatars-icon-set/preview.jpg
- 5 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/girls-avatars-icon-set/preview2.jpg
- 6 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/contact/index.php/form
- 7 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/11/05/dressup-avatars-icon-set/
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf New York, on June 14–15, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.