Today, we are glad to release the iPhone Starter Kit, a set that comes with several button elements as well as six different iPhone interface options. This pack may be useful for mobile developers and front-end designers who need a professional way to show mock-ups to clients or to work out ideas. This set was designed by Renee Rist1 especially for Smashing Magazine and its readers. [Content Care Nov/09/2016]
Download the icon set for free! Link
You can use the set for all of your projects for free and without any restrictions. You can freely use it for both your private and commercial projects, including software, online services, templates and themes. The set may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this article if you would like to spread the word.
Behind the design Link
As always, here are some insights from the designer herself:
“This iPhone Vector Pack was created entirely in Photoshop. The elements in this set are a combination of vector and real screenshots. Last month, I was asked to create a mobile website mock-up using the iPhone as a medium. I needed to show several parts of the interface, none of which I had graphics for. I set out to create an iPhone “starter kit” for myself.
This iPhone Vector Pack comes with several button elements, as well as six different iPhone interface options (which you can turn on and off in Photoshop). I hope this freebie pack will be useful for mobile developers and front-end designers who need a professional way to show mock-ups to clients or to work out ideas.”
Thank you very much, Renee! We appreciate your efforts.
Last But Not Least Link
We are constantly looking for creative designers and artists. You may not know it yet, but we may feature you in one of our upcoming posts.
If you would like to release a free high-quality font, a WordPress theme, Photoshop brushes, a Drupal theme, some wallpapers or an icon set, please contact us6. We would like to support you (both financially and with the broad readership of Smashing Magazine).
Further Reading on SmashingMag: Link
- Web Development For The iPhone And iPad: Getting Started7
- Retina HD: Create Pixel-Perfect Assets For Multiple Scale Factors8
- A Beginner’s Guide To Progressive Web Apps9
- Testing Mobile: Emulators, Simulators And Remote Debugging10
- Where Are The World’s Best Open Device Labs?11
- 1 http://www.ribbonsofred.com
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/iphone-vector-pack/preview.jpg
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/iphone-vector-pack/preview.jpg
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/iphone-vector-pack/preview.jpg
- 5 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/images/iphone-vector-pack/iphone-gui.zip
- 6 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/contact/index.php/form
- 7 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/05/web-development-for-the-iphone-and-ipad-getting-started/
- 8 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/10/create-assets-for-multiple-scale-factors/
- 9 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/08/a-beginners-guide-to-progressive-web-apps/
- 10 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/09/testing-mobile-emulators-simulators-remote-debugging/
- 11 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/11/worlds-best-open-device-labs/