Real estate is a valuable and often expensive purchase. Copious research is done by home buyers before venturing out to acquire real estate. In this day and age, gathering information about a property is typically done online, and an effective and captivating website design can make or break a home sale.
In this showcase, we’ll explore some great designs of real estate websites. We’ll also discuss some commonalities between them to tease out current trends in real estate websites.
Trends In Real Estate Websites Link
1. Traditional/Sophisticated Themes Versus Modern/Contemporary Themes Link
Property realtors want to convey the message that they’re reliable and well-established. They want home buyers to feel that they will be purchasing property from a company that’s dependable, steadfast and time-tested. That’s why most of them opt for a classic and sophisticated theme for their websites, rather than a sleek, modern theme.
2. Image-Heavy Designs Link
Home buyers want to see what they’re potentially buying without having to take the time to travel to a property. Real estate websites typically contain a lot of images for this very purpose.
3. Photo Galleries Link
Again, photo galleries allow website visitors to see what properties look like without having to leave their computer. That is why you’ll often find image galleries that feature properties that realtors currently have available.
4. Property Locator Feature Link
Many real estate websites provide a property locator feature for home buyers to find properties for sale in areas they are interested in.
Real estate property locator features are usually a Web form with various input fields — such as property type, property features, price range, zip code, etc. — so that you can easily narrow down your search to the exact type of property you’re looking for.
Ranchline is an excellent example of a real estate website that embodies the trends discussed above: clean and sophisticated design, image-heavy and graphic-centric, with a property search feature conveniently located in the left-hand column.
Hillwood Residential uses family photos in frames to give off a feeling of traditionalism and family values.
Riverside View uses a light-blue color palette that evokes a feeling of modernity coupled with sophistication.
- 1 http://www.stonecoastproperties.com/
- 2 http://monicaruggieri.com/
- 3 http://www.coconutgroveportdouglas.com.au/
- 4 http://www.realtor.com/
- 5 http://weinsteinproperties.com/
- 6 http://www.remax.com/
- 7 http://www.destin-florida-real-estate.com/
- 8 http://code.google.com/apis/maps/
- 9 http://www.prudentialct.com/map_listings.aspx?displ=map&state=CT
- 10 http://www.ranchline.com/
- 11 http://www.ranchline.com/
- 12 http://www.austinrealestate.com/
- 13 http://www.austinrealestate.com/
- 14 http://www.previewnaples.com/
- 15 http://www.previewnaples.com/
- 16 http://macallanridge.com/
- 17 http://macallanridge.com/
- 18 http://www.broadviewhomes.com/
- 19 http://www.broadviewhomes.com/
- 20 http://www.undertheromansun.com/
- 21 http://www.undertheromansun.com/
- 22 http://monicaruggieri.com/
- 23 http://monicaruggieri.com/
- 24 http://www.lanikaiproperties.com/
- 25 http://www.lanikaiproperties.com/
- 26 http://www.stonecoastproperties.com/
- 27 http://www.stonecoastproperties.com/
- 28 http://www.signatureproperties2.com/
- 29 http://www.signatureproperties2.com/
- 30 http://www.meadowscastlerock.com/
- 31 http://www.meadowscastlerock.com/
- 32 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/
- 33 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/
- 34 http://belvedereinc.net/
- 35 http://belvedereinc.net/
- 36 http://www.woolshedgrove.com.au/
- 37 http://www.woolshedgrove.com.au/
- 38 http://bluegrasscommons.net/
- 39 http://bluegrasscommons.net/
- 40 http://www.therealestateconciergellc.com/
- 41 http://www.therealestateconciergellc.com/
- 42 http://www.marinmodern.com/
- 43 http://www.marinmodern.com/
- 44 http://www.bellingham-realestate.net/
- 45 http://www.bellingham-realestate.net/
- 46 http://www.hartanovteam.com/
- 47 http://www.hartanovteam.com/
- 48 http://www.batico.be/
- 49 http://www.batico.be/
- 50 http://www.oypro.com/
- 51 http://www.oypro.com/
- 52 http://travismarshall.com/
- 53 http://travismarshall.com/
- 54 http://www.realtor.com/
- 55 http://www.realtor.com/
- 56 http://www.advice-landforsale.co.uk/
- 57 http://www.advice-landforsale.co.uk/
- 58 http://mike-gagne.com/
- 59 http://mike-gagne.com/
- 60 http://www.kensingtonlakes.com.au/residential-airpark/
- 61 http://www.kensingtonlakes.com.au/residential-airpark/