Today we are glad to release Quartz Icon Pack, a set with 90 clean, sharp and (hopefully) useful icons for your project. This set was designed by our friend, a Romanian designer Andy Gongea1 especially for Smashing Magazine and its readers. The Quartz icon set contains 90 semi-transparent .png-icons in the resolution 64×64px. [Links checked February/16/2017]
The icons can be used without any restrictions for any type of composition – text- or graphic-based. The icons cover a wide range of designs – e-mail icons, software icons, general web application icons and blog icons. The set is free to download and use in any projects.
Download the icon set for free! Link
You can use the set for all of your projects for free and without any restrictions. You can freely use it for both your private and commercial projects, including software, online services, templates and themes. The set may not be resold, sublicensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this article if you would like to spread the word.
Thank you very much, Andy! We appreciate your efforts and your good intentions!
Related posts Link
You may want to take a look at the following related posts:
- How To Find Time For… Everything!6
- What Does It Mean To Doodle?7
- It’s Not All Doom And Gloom On The Web8
- Guidelines For Outsourcing, Sub-Contracting and Hiring Out9
- 1 http://www.graphicrating.com
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/images/quartz-icon-pack/full_preview.png
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/images/quartz-icon-pack/full_preview.png
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/images/quartz-icon-pack/preview.png
- 5 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/images/quartz-icon-pack/quartz-icon-pack.zip
- 6 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/09/how-to-find-time-for-everything/
- 7 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/08/i-draw-pictures-all-day/
- 8 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/09/not-all-doom-gloom-web-community/
- 9 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/01/guidelines-for-outsourcing/