Creating personal portfolio website is probably the most challenging task for designers as it should reveal the talent and some special unique style of its author. Beautiful portfolio is like a good setting – it makes design works sparkle and grabs visitors’ attention immediately.
Look though this collection of stylish and exquisite portfolio designs to draw some inspiration for your own projects. Either through minimalist neat layout or via rich, color expressive design elements, each of these portfolios delivers an exceptional, truly inspiring visual experience to visitors. So this design showcase is worth seeing whether you are in a creative search or just looking for some entertainment.
You might also like the previous article:
Creative and Exquisite Portfolio Designs Link
Graphic designer Alexey Abramov featured his portfolio with a tilt-shift photo background and beautiful typo. As a result, you see a neat and original design.
Flexible 3D gallery and stylish typography give some unique flavor to this site. You can choose the way of showcase display.
Romanian web agency Zupadupa offers visitors to take white or green pill to navigate the website. Doesn’t it remind you anything? No matter whether designers are quoting Matrix trilogy or not, this choose-a-pill-thing is something quite creative and interactive.
Charlie Gentle implements perfect jQuery style in his portfolio. Nice sketch elements, clean typo and illuminated centered content accentuate the original nature of the design.
Another example of beautiful personal portfolio with draggable navigation and appealing interface.
Here vintage style of portfolio menu and website background is combined with trendy typography and up-to-date image transparency. Quite successful design mix.
Due to stylish typography, advanced carousel effect applied to project showcase and unconventional approach to “About” section, Jonatan Castro’s portfolio has an ultra-modern high-tech look.
The portfolio website of Resn Interactive Agency is like a magic box – it contains an inconceivable amount of various design techniques. Rich motion graphics, big typography, controllable 3D elements – this portfolio is very hard to forget.
Zarne Dravitzki provides a nifty carousel user interface which decreases the need to scroll and allows design layout to stay compact. Old-school grunge frame is a tasty feature.
Illustrations and crazy typography hints at the designer’s liking for experiments and most daring ideas fulfilling. Or maybe it’s just a little trick to keep visitors’ longer stay? In any case, this portfolio is worth viewing.
Another pleasant memories evoking website. You can play old-time “Snake” game while browsing Elliott Kember’s portfolio. But be careful – don’t forget the initial purpose of your visit!
Steve Mullen uses common “grid with lightbox” design technique for his portfolio. However neat frames, attention to details, beautiful typography and eye-catching recent work showcase, make this portfolio design exquisite indeed.
These guys don’t waste valuable website space and use each page as a ground for project presentation. Project list is available at the right side of the page. Wonderful example of design creativity.
Unique and usable interface, which shows portfolio as a stapled stack of cards, elegant typography and backgrounds provide a quite pleasant navigation experience.
Space related theme and nifty navigation technique make this portfolio worthy of being included to the collection of most beautiful and creative portfolio designs.
Joe Nyaggah combines unobtrusive color scheme along with easy and usable navigation. Orange owl grabs attention straight away. This portfolio is clean, simple and featured with some spicy details – great design!
Portfolio of M. Jackson Wilkinson has an appealing slightly gradiented background and quite simple but original header.
This portfolio was created a while ago, but its unique creativity puts it beyond time limits. So it would be a mistake not to share such a design treasure with Smashing Magazine audience. Absolutely stunning portfolio. Bravo Also!
…and for dessert Link
A little bonus for everyone who enjoys laughing and likes a bit cuckoo design style which stands out of all rules. While browsing this portfolio, it becomes clear that Bio-Bak could appear nowhere but in Netherlands.
Related Articles Link
- 1 /2008/11/26/50-beautiful-and-creative-portfolio-designs/
- 2 http://soyuzno.com/
- 3 http://soyuzno.com/
- 4 http://www.hellomonday.net/
- 5 http://www.hellomonday.net/
- 6 http://mnatwork.com/
- 7 http://mnatwork.com/
- 8 http://www.weberica.net/web-design-en.html
- 9 http://www.weberica.net/web-design-en.html
- 10 http://www.beakable.com/
- 11 http://www.beakable.com/
- 12 http://ftdesigner.net/
- 13 http://ftdesigner.net/
- 14 http://allday.cc/
- 15 http://allday.cc/
- 16 http://www.degt.cl/
- 17 http://www.degt.cl/
- 18 http://www.zupadupa.ro/
- 19 http://www.zupadupa.ro/
- 20 http://www.go-on-web.com/
- 21 http://www.go-on-web.com/
- 22 http://johnlikens.com/
- 23 http://johnlikens.com/
- 24 http://www.iestudio.co.il/en/index.html
- 25 http://www.iestudio.co.il/en/index.html
- 26 http://www.insidepiet.com/
- 27 http://www.insidepiet.com/
- 28 http://www.m1-design.de/
- 29 http://www.m1-design.de/
- 30 http://www.kevinlucius.com/
- 31 http://www.kevinlucius.com/
- 32 http://www.rikcatindustries.com/
- 33 http://www.rikcatindustries.com/
- 34 http://www.dreamerlines.lv/
- 35 http://www.dreamerlines.lv/
- 36 http://www.resn.co.nz/
- 37 http://www.resn.co.nz/
- 38 http://www.richmcnabb.com/
- 39 http://www.richmcnabb.com/
- 40 http://www.myfavoritething.it/
- 41 http://www.myfavoritething.it/
- 42 http://www.siminki.co.uk/
- 43 http://www.siminki.co.uk/
- 44 http://www.teoskaffa.com/
- 45 http://www.teoskaffa.com/
- 46 http://elliottkember.com/
- 47 http://elliottkember.com/
- 48 http://www.stevemullencreative.com/
- 49 http://www.stevemullencreative.com/
- 50 http://www.serialcut.com/
- 51 http://www.serialcut.com/
- 52 http://www.sebnitu.com/
- 53 http://www.sebnitu.com/
- 54 http://formtroopers.com/
- 55 http://formtroopers.com/
- 56 http://snopp.no/portfolio
- 57 http://snopp.no/portfolio
- 58 http://www.soft.se/
- 59 http://www.soft.se/
- 60 http://chucku.com/
- 61 http://chucku.com/
- 62 http://www.edelwwweiss.com/
- 63 http://www.edelwwweiss.com/
- 64 http://www.du-bout-des-yeux.com/
- 65 http://www.du-bout-des-yeux.com/
- 66 http://www.jackherbert.com/
- 67 http://www.jackherbert.com/
- 68 http://www.joshsender.com/
- 69 http://www.joshsender.com/
- 70 http://www.sofasurfer.eu/
- 71 http://www.sofasurfer.eu/
- 72 http://www.area17.com/
- 73 http://www.area17.com/
- 74 http://www.thoughtandtheory.com/
- 75 http://www.thoughtandtheory.com/
- 76 http://danjoedesign.com/
- 77 http://danjoedesign.com/
- 78 http://www.also-online.com/
- 79 http://www.also-online.com/
- 80 http://bio-bak.nl/
- 81 http://bio-bak.nl/
- 82 /2009/07/22/50-new-beautiful-blog-designs/
- 83 /2009/04/28/showcase-of-elegant-and-original-blog-designs/
- 84 /2009/06/07/50-beautiful-flash-websites/
- 85 /2009/07/01/best-practices-for-effective-design-of-about-us-pages/
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf Barcelona, on October 25–26, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.