Design Informer loves to give away freebies and resources. This is our first freebie from the Design Informer. By the way, there will be many more to come. It is an under construction website template that has space for a logo, a twitter stream, contact information, other websites, and portfolio links.
How to Customize the Template Link
Here are just a few things that you can do to fully customize the template. You can also change the colors schemes as well in the CSS file. I have also included the PSD file so you can add your own logo.
- Open up Logo.psd and paste your logo. Save this as logo.jpg inside the images folder.
- Open up the HTML file. Change the site title, the keywords and description.
- Change the inside of the h1 tag to your site name.
- Replace all the content with your own.
- To add your twitter stream, just look for this code:
Replace jadgraphics with your twitter username. Under count=3, you can change 3 to the number of recent tweets that you want to show.
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf New York, on June 14–15, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.