It’s been a while since I’ve posted an inspiration post and I thought I would do one today. Well, I have something special for this post. As we all know, today is Mother’s Day (in the US, not sure about other countries). Mother’s Day happens once a year and it’s a day when we celebrate and recognize mothers and motherhood in general. In this post, I’ve gathered up some awesome Mother’s Day designs for your viewing pleasure.
Men are what their mothers made them.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Let’s face it, without our mother’s we all would not be here. I’m thankful that I have a mother who raised me and took good care of me and cared for me when I was growing up, and by the way, I love her to death!
So for all the mother’s out there and to my mom, this post is for you.
You may also want to take a look at the following related posts:
Happy Mother’s Day Link
Note: Please click on the images to see them in their websites and to learn more about their artists.
There is only one pretty child in the world,
and every mother has it. — Chinese Proverb
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. — Sophia Loren
Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you. — Jill Bennett
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. — T. DeWitt Talmage
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love. — Mildred B. Vermont
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. — Abraham Lincoln
A man’s work is from sun to sun,
but a mother’s work is never done.
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. — Barbara Kingsolver
All mothers are working mothers.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
— Tenneva Jordan
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
— Lin Yutang
By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great
vacationless class. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. — Henry Ward Beecher
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – life.
If you are looking for some other unique Mother’s Day posts by designers, here are some that you can read.
Thanks for viewing the designs and for reading the quotes. I know that this post was a little bit unusual but I just wanted to show my appreciation. So, go ahead, let me know what you think of the designs? Which one was your favorite? Also, share with us what you have planned for your mother or what you’ve already done. I’m sure that we would all love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
- 1 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/valentines-day-wallpapers/
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wallpapers/
- 3 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Mothers-Day/94808
- 4 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_x-J8ckhPLrg/S74o2c-W5cI/AAAAAAAAApI/xVD8xpRb30E/s1600/Mum.jpg
- 5 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/kbryne02.html
- 6 http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiomuntz/3507776016/
- 7 http://www.flickr.com/photos/liccleprincess/4428133060/
- 8 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/special-mothers-day-card-by-naomi.html
- 9 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/shadesflower_design.html
- 10 http://www.behance.net/Gallery/mothers-day-handouts-V3/91028
- 11 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/mum-3.html
- 12 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/card2-cecilebarrauddelagerie.html
- 13 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/kbryne01.html
- 14 http://tigerprint.typepad.com/photos/mothers_day_type/mother-03.html
- 15 http://www.flickr.com/photos/monkeyminddesign/4528486796/
- 16 http://justcreativedesign.com/2010/05/05/how-to-raise-a-designer/