Today, we are glad to release a set of 20 high quality E-commerce Icons in 64×64px, available in .png-format. This set was designed by Web Icons Set1 with the purpose to be used in e-commerce websites and has been exclusively released for Smashing Magazine and its readers. The set includes icons such as Empty Basket, Full Basket, Credit Cards, Delivery, Secure Payment, Checklist, Gifts, Shop Open, Shop Closed, Contact, Wallet and others.
Download the Icon Set for Free! Link
You can use the set for all of your projects for free and without any restrictions. You can freely use it for both your private and commercial projects, including software, online services, templates and themes. Please link to this article if you want to spread the word.
Behind the Design Link
As always, here are some insights from the designer:
Web Icon Set aims to provide professional and quality Web icons to Web designers and developers. Every icon is 100% hand-crafted with a strong focus on consistency and usability. We’ve tried to create a set of professionally designed e-commerce icons that can help designers build their e-commerce websites.
Thank you very much, guys! We really appreciate the effort!
Further Reading on SmashingMag: Link
- How To Create A Water Lily In Illustrator6
- Creating Clickthrough Prototypes With Blueprint7
- A Modern Designer’s Canvas8
- Dealing With Workaholism On Web Teams9
- 1 http://www.webiconset.com
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/preview-image.png
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/preview-image.png
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/uploader/images/ecommerce-icons/full_preview.png
- 5 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/professional-e-commerce-icons-freebie.zip
- 6 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2013/09/create-water-lily-illustrator/
- 7 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/09/creating-clickthrough-prototypes-with-blueprint/
- 8 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/03/a-modern-designers-canvas/
- 9 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/01/dealing-with-workaholism-on-web-teams/