Updating your Twitter profile can give you really unnecessary headaches. In today’s post, we proudly present to you a Twitter UI GUI template, designed by Shelby White1 which has exclusively been released for Smashing Magazine and its readers. As usual, the theme is absolutely free to use in private and commerical projects.
Download the Template for Free! Link
The template is released as freeware. You can use it for all your projects for free and without any restrictions. Please link to this article if you want to spread the word. You may modify the template as you wish.
- Large Preview4 (.png)
- Download the .zip-package5 (zip, 0,4 Mb)
- release post on designer’s website6
- download from the designer’s site7
Behind the Design Link
As always, here are some insights from the designer:
“Time after time I dealt with the headache of updating my Twitter profiles. After searching thoroughly for an alternative to editing live, it was clear that there weren’t any great solutions or intentions by anyone to create a pixel-perfect template for anyone to use. Not to mention, a template that would remain up-to-date as the website evolved.
This PSD includes grouped elements by name respective of their location in the HTML of Twitter.com. The profile images utilize smart objects to ease the pain of changing images. Update the image once and it will proportionally scale the images across the whole PSD. Hope this template makes mocking up your profile a lot easier. Enjoy!”
Thank you, Shelby White. We appreciate your work and your good intentions.
- 1 http://blog.wanken.com
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Twitter-UI-GUI-Photoshop-large-preview.png
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Twitter-UI-GUI-Photoshop-large-preview.png
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Twitter-UI-GUI-Photoshop-large-preview.png
- 5 http://files.smashingmagazine.com/wallpapers/images/twitter-ui-gui/twitter-ui-gui.zip
- 6 http://blog.wanken.com/9393/twitter-ui-photoshop-psd/
- 7 http://blog.wanken.com/downloads/Twitter-UI-Photoshop-Psd.zip
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf New York, on June 14–15, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.