Today we are glad to release a yet another freebie: a Twitter GUI PSD for the recently released Twitter UI update, designed by Jon Darke of Every Interaction1 and released exclusively for Smashing Magazine and its readers. The PSD provides the full mockup with all layers in vectors, allowing you to scale up the design elements without loss of quality. The set includes two versions: one for personal accounts and also the new Twitter Enhanced profile page with 835×90 header image for brands and advertisers. The set is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4+.
Download the Set for free! Link
You can use the freebie for all your projects for free and without any restrictions. Please link to this article if you want to spread the word. You may modify the file as you wish.
- large preview – personal profile3 (.png, 0.3 Mb)
- large preview – enhanced profile4 (.png 0.3 Mb)
- download the .zip-package5 (.zip, 2 Mb)
- download mirror (.zip, 2 Mb)
- release post on the designer’s website6
- 100% pixel-accurate
- 2 versions: personal and enhanced profile pages
- All assets redrawn in vector, hence scalable
- All layers labeled and grouped
- Adobe Photoshop CS4+ compatible
Behind the Design Link
“As designers, we often produce various assets for our clients, be it their online presence on their Web pages or in social media. Hence, often we need to skin pages such as the Twitter profile pages for brands that we are working on. When those sites update their UI, we also need to update our resources in order to be able to display an accurate representation of what a client’s Twitter page would look like. So we thought that we could share the PSD file we created with the rest of the design community. Hopefully, it will help you save some time to focus on the creative work!”
Thanks Jon, we sincerely appreciate your time and your intentions!
- 1 http://www.everyinteraction.com
- 2 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Twitter-new-GUI.png
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Twitter-new-GUI.png
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Twitter-new-brand-GUI.png
- 5 http://provide.smashingmagazine.com/twitter-GUI-PSD.zip
- 6 http://www.everyinteraction.com/blog
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf New York, on June 14–15, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.