This week at Smashing Magazine, we’ve decided to reflect on and analyze performance, navigation, code base, style guides, content, customer support, our tools and our internal processes — basically everything. That’s why Smashing Magazine will be unusually quiet for the rest of this week.
We’ll be using this week to reflect each and every crack in Smashing Magazine that has been nagging at us. No distractions, (almost) no emails, tweets or Facebook updates, no Skype calls — just 60 hours of focused, uninterrupted work.
While we’re (kind of) away this week, we’d be more than happy to leave you with a 15% discount on all of our lovely Smashing products — whether it’s a Smashing Book, an eBook, the entire Smashing Library, or even a Smashing Workshop2. If you’ve ever thought about picking one of these up, now is the time to do it. We’d like to express a sincere thank you for all of your support, and for following us throughout the years!
Special Prices For Special Smashing Readers Link
The total value of all of the eBooks in the Smashing Library is around $270. While you would already save more than $170 with the regular price, the special discount this week will save you another $15 — but only from the 3rd until the 9th of June! Of course, more excellent eBooks are in the pipeline, including our long-awaited Smashing Book 43, which will be released in a few months. Now is the best time to take advantage of this offer because the Smashing Book 4 will also be discounted by 15%, and you will get it with free worldwide shipping, too! This special offer is valid for a very limited time and won’t come again.
Our eBooks cover a wide range of Web design-related topics:
- Responsive Web design,
- UX design,
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks,
- Web app development,
- and much — much — more!
The Smashing Library is not the usual sort of library where you borrow a book and have to bring it back after four weeks. Our eBooks are lent DRM-free, available in MOBI, EPUB and PDF formats. They do not expire and may be downloaded repeatedly. All of the books released while you are a subscriber are yours. You don’t need to return anything — everything is just yours!
Printed Books Link
The Smashing Library Comes With These Features: Link
- Vote on upcoming Smashing eBooks and topics for the library.
- Enjoy reading two to three new Smashing eBooks a month, about topics chosen by the library’s community.
- Get all Smashing eBooks ever published and our editorial flagships: the Mobile Book and the Smashing Book series!
- The eBooks come DRM-free, will not expire and may be downloaded repeatedly.
- The cost is only $8.25 per month, and you’ll be billed $99 once a year. Every eBook released while you are a subscriber is included.
Corporate and educational customers can take advantage of special licenses, too! Get in touch9. Please don’t forget to state the type of company or institution you represent (e.g. educational, corporate, etc.) and its size (i.e. number of students or employees), and include a link to your website.
Thank You For Your Support! Link
We’ll be back next week with fresh new content — keep calm and stay tuned!
The Smashing Team
- 1 http://shop.smashingmagazine.com/
- 2 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/workshops/?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=workshops
- 4 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=front-page
- 5 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=front-page
- 6 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/smashing-book-4.html?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=sb4
- 7 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/smashing-book-3-printed-and-or-ebook.html?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=sb3
- 8 https://shop.smashingmagazine.com/the-mobile-book.html?pk_campaign=from-discount-week-posting&pk_kwd=mobile-book
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf Barcelona, on October 25–26, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.