Everyone loves a great icon set. Today, we’re honored to present to you two sets of office and business icons that can come in handy when designing apps, websites as well as for print.
Designed by Manuella Langella, this icon set is free to use for both commercial and personal projects, including software, online services, templates and themes.
Volume 1 contains 32 icons and has a slightly different style than volume 2, which consists of 60 icons. All icons are provided in five formats: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF and SVG. Additionally, PNGs are available in four sizes: 64 × 64, 128 × 128, 256 × 256 and 512 × 512 pixels.
Download The Icon Set For Free
- Download the icon set (PNG, SVG) for free (ZIP, 96.71 MB)
- Download the icon set sources (AI, EPS, PSD) for free (ZIP, 72.83 MB)
Insights From The Designer
“Office and business icons are kind of a subject that never dies. Every time I work on web design, I need some icons to explain things, and I always use icons to visualize something related to business. That’s the reason I created these two sets. I sincerely hope that they will be very useful for readers who work in graphic design and web design. You are free to customize the icons the way you want, and you will find it very easy to do because they are all well layered. It doesn’t matter whether you use Photoshop or Illustrator; you will find both file formats provided (AI and PSD).”
Thank you, dear Manuella Langella. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort! Keep up the brilliant work!
Further Reading on SmashingMag:
- How A Designer Can Find A Job They Will Truly Love
- Working Remotely Around The World: Co-Working Spaces To Explore
- Dealing With Workaholism On Web Teams
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Web Conference Experience
- Meeting Your Client for the First Time