It’s Christmas time, and we’re happy to release a brand-new freebie today, just for you! A set of 110 Christmas icons and illustrations that you can you use for sending your Christmas greetings and for any commercial projects.
The set has been designed by Anastasia Kolisnichenko1 from Minsk, Belarus, and released for Smashing Magazine’s readers. Feel free to use all of them for your projects. Grab what you need for a poster or website. You can customize everything you want: stroke width, size, color, shape — everything.
Each illustration is provided in four different formats (AI, PSD, PNG and EPS). So even if you don’t work with vector graphics, you can still easily use the illustrations to create great designs in any graphics software.
The kit is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. As long as you don’t resell bundles of the illustrations, you can use the illustrations for anything you need.
Download The Christmas Icons Set For Free! Link
Insights From The Illustrator: Link
I enjoyed creating this set because I really love that cozy Christmas atmosphere, you know? ;-) Since I was working on that set in such a cozy atmosphere, it helped me a lot to get the work done I needed to do. I truly appreciate the opportunity to share this set with you as a little present for Christmas. Thanks everyone for your comments and have wonderful holidays!
- 1 https://www.behance.net/nastifunny
- 2 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set.png
- 3 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set.png
- 4 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set-2-large.png
- 5 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set-2-large.png
- 6 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set-1-large.png
- 7 /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Santa-and-Christmas-Icons-Set-1-large.png
- 8 https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bu343t2v7loed4/Christmas%20Icon%20Set.zip?dl=0
- 9 https://www.behance.net/nastifunny
Hold on, Tiger! Thank you for reading the article. Did you know that we also publish printed books and run friendly conferences – crafted for pros like you? Like SmashingConf New York, on June 14–15, with smart design patterns and front-end techniques.