How often do you have to explain the purpose of a study, objectives, goals or measurements within your company? Maybe you need to prepare a presentation or a brief overview of what next steps should be taken, or maybe you simply need to build a shiny, new pattern library?
Whatever project you may be working on, today’s icon sets will come in handy. All of the vector icons were tirelessly crafted by the design team at Ecommerce Website Design121, and come in various formats that can be used for personal as well as commercial purposes.
This exclusive icon pack is licensed under under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported2 license. You may modify the size, color or shape of the icons. No attribution is required, however, reselling of bundles or individual pictograms is not cool. Please provide credits to the creators and link to the article in which this freebie was released if you would like to spread the word in blog posts or anywhere else.
Flat Line User Experience Icon Set (45 Icons) Link
This consistent and beautifully diverse icon set offers a retro discreet feel, fading hues of army green, yellow, orange, red and grey, mixing into sharply defined images.
E-Commerce Linear Icon Set (38 Icons) Link
These e-commerce linear icons come in green, blue and red, displaying an array of signs, shops, clothes, even barcodes and currencies that clarify and lead the shopper. As you want to help, not to confuse your guests and potential clients, these icons are like Santa’s little helpers, taking some of the stress off your hands and wrapping big expectations into small, but mighty editable buttons.
Download The Icon Pack For Free Link
Insights From The Designer Link
“The 45 Flat Line User Experience Icon Set came from a need for UX (User Experience) icons as opposed to the abundance of User Interface icon sets. The retro color scheme and shapes are an escape from the standard ones. The icons are created in 2px line/stroke design filled with colors and details in line style as shapes. The stroke/line are fully editable in the .eps and .ai file.
With online shopping galloping in retail stats like a purebred stallion towards the finish line at the Royal Ascot, no wonder that e-commerce is in high demand. Together with SEO and social media icons, e-commerce icons are some of the most requested sets. As they always come in handy, these 38 E-Commerce Linear Icons are ready to take their job seriously and show up in all the right places. The designer of the collection literally keeps all her ideas and inspiration for colors, designs, shapes, in a special folder. This system helps her quickly answer to the customer’s preferences. Although there are many free e-commerce icons out there, design-wise they aren’t too adventurous. It was the regular RGB colors that inspired the designer to create the color scheme. These are clean, elegant linear e-comm icons with a retro touch – in 2px stroke design on fresh color backgrounds. The stroke/line are fully editable in the .eps and .ai file.”
Further Reading on SmashingMag: Link
- Testing Credit-Card Numbers In E-Commerce Checkouts (Cheat Sheet)13
- Responsive Upscaling: Large-Screen E-Commerce Design14
- An Exploration Of Carousel Usage On Mobile E-Commerce Websites15
- The Current State Of E-Commerce Filtering16
- Reducing Abandoned Shopping Carts In E-Commerce17
- 1 https://ecomm.design/
- 2 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- 3 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content//uploads/2016/08/flat-line-user-experience-icons-large-preview-opt.png
- 4 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content//uploads/2016/08/flat-line-user-experience-icons-large-preview-opt.png
- 5 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ux-linear-closeup-large-preview-opt.png
- 6 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ux-linear-closeup-large-preview-opt.png
- 7 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content//uploads/2016/08/e-commerce-linear-icons-large-preview-opt.png
- 8 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content//uploads/2016/08/e-commerce-linear-icons-large-preview-opt.png
- 9 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/e-commerce-icons-closeup-large-opt.png
- 10 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/e-commerce-icons-closeup-large-opt.png
- 11 http://provide.smashingmagazine.com/Freebies/smashing-freebie-ux-and-ecommerce-icon-sets.zip
- 12 https://ecomm.design/
- 13 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/07/testing-credit-card-numbers-in-e-commerce-checkouts-cheat-sheet/
- 14 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/08/responsive-upscaling-large-screen-e-commerce-design/
- 15 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/02/carousel-usage-exploration-on-mobile-e-commerce-websites/
- 16 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/04/the-current-state-of-e-commerce-filtering/
- 17 https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/10/reducing-abandoned-shopping-carts/