Business eBook Bundle (8 eBooks)
ePUB, Kindle, PDF
Download PDF, ePUB, Kindle.
Thanks for being smashing! ❤️
About The ebook Bundle
If you need support when it comes to the business aspects of the web industry, then these eBooks will be a treasure chest for you. Learn to adapt your business to the digital challenges. Get insights into building better products. Read up on how to pitch like a pro and handle your finances properly. Get precious tips on a key issue in your career: communication with clients and partners.
This eBook bundle contains all of the following eBooks, each of which are downloadable in all formats: ePub, Kindle, and PDF:
- Digital Adaptation (eBook) +
Nothing is more frustrating than stubborn management entangled in dated workflows and inefficient processes. That’s why we created “Digital Adaptation”, a new practical book on how to help senior management understand the Web and adapt the business, culture, team structure and workflows accordingly.
- A Message for Web Professionals
- The Digital Divide
- Setting Your Digital Direction
- Adopting A Digital Culture
- Digital Teams: Agents Of Change
- Digital Demands A Different Way Of Working
- Grassroots Change
- Making It Right: Product Management For A Startup World +
This eBook will empower product managers who work in digital and help them to build better products that make their companies and users more successful.
- Roles And Responsibilities Of The Product Manager
- Uncovering Needs
- Product Discovery
- The User Experience Of kalahari.com
- Product Roadmaps
- Defining A Product
- User-Centered Design And Workflows
- What About Responsive Design?
- Build And Release
- Assess And Iterate
- Product Management In Agile Methodologies
- Getting Started
- A Career On The Web: Assuming Leadership +
Fresh ideas and practical advice to help you improve your leadership skills and foster a passionate and agile team.
Taking the step from being a member of a digital team to becoming a leader can be quite overwhelming. Having proven that you excel in the technical aspects of your job is most probably beyond question, but a leadership position will naturally confront you with entirely new challenges which also call for new skills. After all, a team is as good as its leader, right?
- Assuming Leadership In Your Design Agency
- Lessons Learned From Leading New Web Professionals
- How And Why To Make Side Projects Work At A Digital Agency
- Internal Developer Training: Doing It Right
- How To Build An Agile UX Team: The Culture
- How To Build An Agile UX Team: Hiring
- How To Build An Agile UX Team: Integration
- How To Recruit A UX Designer
- A Career On The Web: On The Road To Success +
There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. But how can you make the most of this situation and find a job you’ll love?
There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. Perhaps you’re looking for a new challenge or you feel like you’ve hit a wall in your current company? Either way, you’re standing at a crossroad, with an overwhelming amount of possibilities in front of you. But how can you make the most of this situation? How can you find a job you will truly love?
- How A Designer Can Find A Job They Will Truly Love
- The Difference Between Good And Bad Job Requirements
- Preparing For A Front-End Job Interview
- Land Your Next Web Development Job: The Interview Process
- Career Advice For Graduating Web Design Students
- The Habits Of Successful New Web Professionals
- How To Maintain Your Brand As A Corporate Employee
- Clients: Friends You Never Had +
The eBook “Clients: Friends You Never Had” provides valuable advice to foster stable relationships and a fruitful cooperation with your clients.
- Getting Engaged
- How To Build Long-Term Client Relationships
- Keys To Better Communication With Clients
- Guidelines For Successful Communication With Clients
- Effective User Research And Transforming The Minds Of Clients
- Why Account Managers Shouldn't Prevent Designers From Speaking To Clients
- How Do You Deal With Overstressed, Irrational Clients? An Entrepreneur's View
- How To Sell The Value Of Mobile To Clients
- Encouraging Better Client Participation In Responsive Design Projects
- Marketing Secrets For Web Designers +
Marketing is an essential part of web design and knowing its 101 helps you see your design decisions in a broader context.
- Stop Shouting. Start Teaching
- If You Love Your Brand, Set It Free
- What Successful Products Teach Us About Web Design
- Social Media Is A Part Of The User Experience
- How To Use Email To Alienate Your Users
- How Metrics Can Make You A Better Designer
- Keep Your Analytics Data Safe And Clean
- It Works For “You”: A User-Centric Guideline To Product Pages
- How To Launch Anything
- Successful Freelancing For Web Designers +
Read up on how to pitch like a pro and handle your finances properly and get precious tips on communicating with clients and partners.
- Basic Skills Of Freelance Web Designers
- Communication With Clients & Partners
- Marketing — Convincing Strategies For Freelancers
- Contracts & Pricing