A Career On The Web: On The Road To Success
PDF, ePUB, Kindle$ 4.90
There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. But how can you make the most of this situation and find a job you’ll love?
There comes a time in everyone’s career when changing jobs is the natural next step. Perhaps you’re looking for a new challenge or you feel like you’ve hit a wall in your current company? Either way, you’re standing at a crossroad, with an overwhelming amount of possibilities in front of you. But how can you make the most of this situation? How can you find a job you will truly love?
About The Book
There is, of course, no secret recipe for success. However, the tips and best practices in this eBook are an invaluable source to make searching for a job a less daunting and much more fruitful undertaking. To support you on this journey, our authors provide practical advice to guide you through the different stages of your job hunting process — from assessing whether a position might be a good fit for you, to landing and preparing a job interview, and finally, growing into your new role in a new company. No matter if you’re a seasoned web professional or just about to gain a foothold in the industry, this eBook is bound to bring you a step closer towards a job that will make you thrive and, in the end, towards the career that you envision for yourself.
Table of Contents
- How A Designer Can Find A Job They Will Truly Love —
- The Difference Between Good And Bad Job Requirements —
- Preparing For A Front-End Job Interview —
- Land Your Next Web Development Job: The Interview Process —
- Career Advice For Graduating Web Design Students —
- The Habits Of Successful New Web Professionals —
- How To Maintain Your Brand As A Corporate Employee —
- Formats: PDF, ePub, Kindle (DRM-free)
- Pages: 81
- Language: English
- Released: March 2015
- Publisher: Smashing Magazine GmbH
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-945749-17-3