Content Strategy, Vol. 2: Planning, Producing And Maintaining Quality Content
This eBook is your guide through the critical phases of content planning, production and maintenance, your partner in crime to develop a sound content strategy.
About The Book
A brilliant design deserves brilliant content. Content that is intuitive, compelling and flexible. With the help of this eBook, you will learn to face the content challenge. Take it as your guide through the critical phases of content planning, production and maintenance, your partner in crime to develop your content strategy.
In this eBook we’ll cover practical editing tips just like strategies to improve your information architecture. Ideas on how to run a content-planning workshop help you get everyone in your team pulling in the same direction. Furthermore, our authors share strategies for a content audit that is bound to tame the daunting beast that a mass of content can easily turn into. And to ensure your content is useful on every device, we’ll provide tips for developing a mobile content strategy. Don’t let your content be only a sidekick. Give it the same attention and care you put into designing all the other bits of your product and you’ll see its real power unfolding.
Table of Contents
- Editing Tips For Business Web Content —
- Framing Effective Messages To Motivate Your Users —
- Ways To Avoid Overwhelming Users: Lessons Learned From My High-School Teachers —
- How To Run A Content-Planning Workshop —
- Help Your Content Go Anywhere With A Mobile Content Strategy —
- Improving Your Information Architecture With Card-Sorting: A Beginner’s Guide —
- Content Knowledge Is Power —
- Dealing With Redundant, Out-Of-Date And Trivial (ROT) Content —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 135
- Language: English
- Released: September 2015
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-945749-31-9