This eBook delves into the world of content, providing beginners as well as communications pros with a fundamental understanding of how content strategy works.
About The Book
If content is king, then the art of messaging is what will drive your product, business or idea forward. This comprehensive eBook delves into the world of content, providing beginners as well as communications professionals with a fundamental understanding of how content strategy works both independently and in conjuncture with other elements.
Learn how to plan and execute ideas, work within specific design parameters and coordinate branding and copywriting with your own efforts. Content strategy is a powerful tool that can range from being a framework governing all aspects of communications to a method of contacting a specific group of individuals. The expert authors of this eBook bring this topic to life with real-word examples and detailed explanations.
Table of Contents
- The Immersive Web And Design Writing —
- Content: A Blessing, A Bubble, A Burden —
- Make Your Content Make a Difference —
- Content Strategy Within The Design Process —
- Content Strategy: Optimizing Your Efforts For Success —
- Finding Your Tone Of Voice —
- Fluidity Of Content And Design: Learning From Where The Wild Things Are —
- The Role Of Design In The Kingdom Of Content —
- How Disregarding Design Limits The Power Of Content —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 128
- Language: English
- Released: March 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-94454010-8