From avoiding pitfalls to optimizing content and turning words into marketing tools, this eBook highlights the real-word copywriting experiences of Smashing’s authors.
About The Book
Writing for the web has many facets and uses. As one of the most sought-after and needed skills, it has often become an exercise of bringing together a brand with a voice. This eBook takes a look at many different aspects of copywriting in the online sector.
From avoiding pitfalls to optimizing content and turning words into marketing tools, this book highlights the real-word experiences of Smashing’s authors. Perfect for those looking to get into the world of content development for online platforms, this eBook expertly pinpoints the key things one must know before beginning a journey into copywriting.
Table of Contents
- Quick Course On Effective Website Copywriting —
- Five Copywriting Errors That Can Ruin A Company’s Website —
- Design With Dissonance —
- How Content Creators Benefit From The New SEO —
- How To Improve Your Branding With Your Content —
- The Art Of Content Marketing —
- Content Meaning —
- 10 Ways To Put Your Content In Front Of More People —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 95
- Language: English
- Released: March 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-94454013-9