User Experience Design
“User Experience Design” provides you with insights on how to improve your website based on the most important UX principles.
About The Book
User Experience (UX) can be strongly influenced by behavioral factors such as emotions, beliefs, preferences and even cultural backgrounds. Being aware of this, web designers keep developing strategies to improve the overall UX with the help of storytelling, tools for problem solving, relationship engineering and costumer service improvement.
This Smashing eBook provides you with insights on how to improve your website based on the most important UX principles.
Table of Contents
- A Design Is Only As Deep As It Is Usable —
- Why User Experience Cannot Be Designed —
- Design Is About Solving Problems —
- Designing The Well-Tempered Web —
- Better User Experience With Storytelling – Part I —
- Better User Experience With Storytelling – Part II —
- Taking A Customer From Like To Love: The UX Of Long-Term Relationships —
- Idiots, Drama Queens And Scammers: Improving Customer Service With UX —
- Relationship Engineering: Designing Attraction – Part I —
- Relationship Engineering: Designing The Happily Ever After – Part II —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 134
- Language: English
- Released: February 2012
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-943075-23-6