UX Design Process
User Experience design isn’t a new field. But sometimes new approaches lead to new perspectives.
About The Book
User Experience (UX) design isn't a new field. But sometimes new approaches lead to new perspectives.
In this book, you'll learn how lean UX has made the whole discipline more approachable and attractive to startups, and you'll see that UX issues aren't just a quick fix, but should also address big-picture issues. Sometimes, the solution to a problem is to fix a broken UX; other times, you will need to constantly fine-tune in order to keep up with changing demands. You'll also look at wireframing alternatives, research planning and design bias.
Table of Contents
- Interaction Design In The Cloud —
- Lean Startup Is Great UX Packaging —
- Fitting Big-Picture UX Into Agile Development —
- You Already Know How To Use It —
- Fixing A Broken User Experience —
- Beyond Wireframing: The Real-Life UX Design Process —
- Stop Redesigning And Start Tuning Your Site Instead —
- Designer Myopia: How To Stop Designing For Ourselves —
- The UX Research Plan That Stakeholders Love —
- Formats: ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
- Pages: 88
- Language: English
- Released: January 2013
- Publisher: Smashing Media AG
- ISBN (PDF): 978-3-943075-58-8