You will be responsible for further building the frontend of our NOVA platform. As this is the customer-facing side of the platform, your role is critical in our customers’ perception of it. This requires an excellent frontend architecture and superior UX design.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- A self-motivated Full Stack Developer. Someone who is always on top of the latest trends within the Frontend and the PHP domain.
- You’re not just a smart developer, you want to make your mark on the Frontend Architecture.
- You are not afraid to challenge your team of Developers to make the right technical decisions.
- You know how to make your team to outperform themselves and deliver the best quality in Frontend code you can imagine.
- As Frontend Tech Lead, you mentor, coach and challenge you team in both personal and technical ways
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ NOVA?
- You will take the lead in delivering solid, customer focused frontend code, with your team.
- You will actively contribute to productization of the platform
- You will be involved in 60% of non coding work (architectural issues, code review and mentoring Frontend Developers) and 40% of coding.
- We expect you to motivate and lead your team by example in delivering excellent, future proof and maintainable code.
- Till end of the year working in Den Bosch or Eindhoven for 2 days a week and Kontich (near Antwerp) 3 days a week. (We will arrange for all logistics)
Our PROJECTS include
- Energy+ Integration of NOVA with our customers backend systems (SAP, Mecoms, …)
- GDPR Ensuring our Platform is compliant with European Guideline with regard to IT Security.
- Transition to Cloud native Improve modularity, performance, availability, security, interoperability, elasticity, etc. of our platform hosted fully in AWS.
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is good!
- An excellent salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 3816 euro and 6264 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
- A 10% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
- A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
- An easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
- A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
Are you READY for it?
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via +31621364687.
The recruitment process generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.