We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to work with our award-winning creative team. Daily projects include designing marketing emails, planning and creating content for social, and collaborating with the team on larger marketing initiatives.
- Create dynamic graphics and layouts for homepages, emails, social, banner ads, and events while considering brand, user, and business needs
- Collaborate with Design Director and Copywriter to come up content ideas for emails and social
- Partner with other Graphic Designers and our Photographer to create social content that encourages community engagement
- Manage projects from conception through to completion, keeping all stakeholders updated throughout the process, meeting deadlines
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of experience designing for consumer-focused companies
- A solid creative portfolio that demonstrates experience conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creative for digital and social platforms
- Strong knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Deep understanding of Adobe programs
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in our fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and project management skills with a strength in managing multiple deadlines
- Hard work ethic, desire to learn and grow
- Ambitious, outgoing, self-driven and a joy to work with Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
This position reports into our Design Director and works closely with our Creative Director, the Marketing team, and other graphic designers.