We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to work with our award-winning creative team. Daily projects include developing new designs and reimagining art for across all product categories (paper, home, gifts, collaborations), and brainstorming fun ways to package our products.
- Develop graphics and patterns for different applications (all over prints, placed graphics, embroideries)
- Develop and present design concepts to the team
- Participate in the conceptual development of product lines (i.e., ability to communicate and sell ideas/concepts)
- Research concepts, materials and trends
- Ensure that product is of high quality and consistent with market trends, as well as business strategy
- Pass off clean files with proper dimensions and Pantone call outs to production
- Review samples, making corrections as needed
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of experience designing for hard goods (soft goods is a plus!)
- Excellent eye for color and design
- Strong conceptualization, sketching and ideation skills
- Strong understanding of trends and how to apply them to product
- Understanding of materials, printing techniques
- Strong knowledge of color separation, color reduction, textures, repeats, etc.
- Deep understanding of Adobe programs
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in this fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and project management skills with a strength in managing multiple deadlines
- Hard work ethic, desire to learn and grow
- Ambitious, outgoing, self-driven and a joy to work with in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Textiles
This position reports into our Design Director and works closely with our Creative Director, the Product Development team, and other graphic designers.