Aarki is redefining programmatic mobile app marketing, helping mobile app developers acquire and re-engage users and drive growth of some of the best known mobile games in the world. Using our proprietary creative platform, real time bidding technology, and machine learning we have become one the media buying platforms of choice for the world’s top mobile app developers.
About the role:
It’s been an exciting year of growth and we are looking for a freelance product designer to join our team to help us reach our next milestones- launching a self serve version of our media buying platform and launching new ad formats for our creative platform. To help us with these efforts, we are are looking for someone who can contribute to high-level product thinking while also developing interaction flows, mockups, and prototypes.
This position is based in London, UK. Applicant must have right to work in the UK.
- 4+ years of product design experience (including equivalent UI or UX focused role). Experience working on creative tools or B2B products is high desirable.
- Able to provide samples of work that show creative solutions to complex products, strong visual design, and information architecture
- Have an understanding of front end technologies such as html and css
- A strong understanding of UI patterns and processes.
- Believe that product and design decisions are inextricably linked
- Enjoy shipping small, quick experiments to explore and validate your ideas
- Know how to balance the user experience with technical and business requirements
- Comfortable, and even excited about, working with a globally distributed organization
- Able to communicate effectively, regardless of the audience and their location (engineers, PMs, executives, internal stakeholders, etc.)
- Unafraid to learn new things to take on a problem
- An expert using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and Principle (or similar).
- Familiar using tool like Jira, YouTrack or similar in your workflow.
- Experience building a design related role in a startup desirable.
- Define repeatable and shareable design process that encourages collaboration between design, product, and engineering team.
- Ask questions that build or help to clarify the problem statement and ensure that your team maintain their focus on and empathy for the user.
- UX and UI deliverables including information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, micro interaction specifications, and pattern libraries.
- Influence the product vision with roadmap suggestions.
- Champion usability testing within your product team, capture the team’s assumptions and identify the correct test methodology to use.
- Design prototypes and be able to lead usability test sessions, communicate actionable feedback and findings back to the team.
- Plan and lead collaborative sessions with QA, product and engineering to write feature scenarios.
- Communicate your design rationale to product managers, researchers, analysts and project stakeholders and use data to defend your design choices.
What we offer:
- A flexible schedule, equivalent to apx 20 hour of work per week (exact hours to be confirmed on negotiation)
- Opportunity to create a product design function in the organization
Applications without links to portfolios/work samples will not be considered.
Recruiter submissions will not be reviewed.