Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large.
Our global client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for a competent support engineer from 9AM to 5PM (CET local time zone) with exceptional communication skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our support system (we use Intercom and our own-developed dashboard (MyKinsta) exclusively for these purposes).
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Monitor uptime and analyze transactional data using third party analytics tool to resolve more advanced issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Maintain and extend the Kinsta blog and knowledge base
Native or bilingual in one of the following languages:
and completely fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
- WordPress expertise: We only host WordPress and have the best support team in the business (even if we do say so ourselves)
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL
Bonus points for the following
- Deep expertise in any (or all) of the following: Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL
- Previous experience in a technical customer service or support role