Are you a fun, amazing freelance WordPress developer looking for more work? Then do we have an opportunity for you.
At Rightly Designed, we custom-build WordPress-based websites from the ground up and we would love for you to join us!
We’re looking for a talented code-centric freelancer for a per project relationship (if the first project goes well we would have ongoing work).
Here’s what we’re looking for in a developer:
- Expert in the PHP, MySQL, and WordPress
- Experience developing custom themes and plugins
- Uses acceptable WordPress development best practices to ensure lightweight, efficient, and effective code
- Comfortable working with and developing custom post types, taxonomies, option pages, and Customizer settings/options.
- Clean, organized DRY code
- Communicates clearly and has an acute attention to detail
- Willing to work within pre-existing custom WordPress code (themes, plugins, and custom-written code-bases)
- Expertise in troubleshooting and fixing bugs/performance issues
These things that are preferred, but not required:
- Works on a Mac
- Familiar with the blank, Underscores theme
- Familiar with basic front-end dev (specifically jQuery, CSS, and SCSS)
- Knowledge of WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Bonus points: take our WordPress quiz over at Notable Themes (sister company)
We’re offering $50/hr. For this work, again with the potential for ongoing work in the future.
Interested? Check out this form: