Check out these video’s to get more insight in what it means to work on our complex High-Tech Transmission Electron Microscopes. These high-end tools are being produced in our cleanrooms in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Corporate organization: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSxT6Y099I
Inside the TEM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEmsDh_l_A
How to make a microscope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6J_f4yVVg
The installation of a TEM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rTgRq7iD0
The Digital Services Data & Infra Architect is responsible for the data infrastructure to effectively and efficiently support the development and operation of digital services within the scope of the MSD division. The delivery of data and information to the various users consuming it in all its aspects is your key responsibility, this includes internal users and customers. Protecting our customer data is mandatory in this context.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Translate digital services business requirements into requirements and design of the end-to-end digital services data infrastructure
- Set up and rollout of Data Governance structure
- Create Data infrastructure roadmap for digital services
- Align the roadmap with the R&D product roadmap
- Align the roadmap with the IT roadmap
- Drive execution of roadmap within Service Innovation development team, including third party suppliers.
- Coordinate Service development activities with relevant development teams in R&D and IT
- Ensure a seamless integration with corporate information platforms (Service Management System, CRM, BI etc.)
- Ensure reliable and performant data transfer between devices and data consumers
- Build relations with existing and/or new suppliers, provide requirements and coordinate third party development activities.
Candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically Master degree in Information Technology or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- 5 years+ experience working as an Architect (could be Data, Infrastructure, SW or Application)
- Deep knowledge of Database technologies and concepts, especially focused towards big data concepts and tools.
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL, Data Modelling, Reporting & Analysis tools;
- Working knowledge of cloud concepts, web based applications and microservices (C# knowledge is a pre).
- Preferred experience in High tech manufacturing and/or Service business
- Advanced knowledge of English – written and spoken form, demonstrated experience with work in international team.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to meet the needs of international internal customers and team members.
- Good communication and influencing skills
Please apply online via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Job, Vacancy, Eindhoven, Full-time, Data architect, IT, Infrastructure Architect.