home24 is Europe’s largest online destination for furniture and home decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment.
We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.
We are looking for talented, motivated people who want to make a real difference to join our team. In maintaining our startup culture we know we will not be right for everyone, but if you are looking for the opportunity to make a real difference, achieve your full potential, and be given the space and support to do it, read on…
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager (m/f) - Web Shops
In collaboration with teams of engineers and designers, you will build products that address our customer needs. We are looking for an experienced e-commerce Product Manager with the passion to innovate and execute product initiatives across our web shops for all devices.
Your passion to create a fantastic product will combine with your ability to identify, prioritize and iteratively implement initiatives for our home24 and Fashion For Home web shops across seven different countries. You will be part of a crossfunctional team working alongside engineering to drive the customer-facing vision into product requirements that enhance user experience. Through ongoing tests and research, you will identify content, feature and functionality improvements that will increase customer satisfaction and business value.
What you get to drive
- You support your team to have the largest possible impact on the company
- Own and develop the product roadmap for key units of our home24 and Fashion For Home web shops in seven countries in collaboration with Engineering, UX and business stakeholders
- User research, product discovery, prototyping and testing of new features and optimizations to improve the user experience and business metrics to ensure the long-term success of the product
- Active management of product backlog, including prioritization, writing and managing Epics, Stories, and Acceptance Criteria and be an integral part of the software development cycle.
- Definition of KPI’s to analyze and monitor the performance of products & features
- Conception, specification and implementation of new features and products, based on collected data, UX studies, market observation and tests
Your strengths and experience
- 2+ years product management experience with solid understanding of e-commerce and a proven track record of successful products
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering, Business, Design or other quantitative field
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) in English, effectively bridging the divide between business and technology
- Proficient at solving customer and business problems with an analytical mindset and a customer-centric approach, facilitating e.g. Design Thinking, User Story Mapping, Value Proposition Canvas and Impact Mapping
- Experience in working together with an engineering team in an agile environment, taking on regular product management duties (i.a. backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, defining MVPs, Usability testing, A/B or multivariate testing), being on friendly terms with - Jira is a plus
- True team player, full of empathy and eager to build positive and productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders while taking full ownership of the product
What we offer you
- An opportunity to build products, which will be used by millions of people in Europe and be part of the revolution of the Home and Living market
- Work with an international, highly skilled agile team that supports you to create real impact for Home24 everyday
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the company
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Access to Berlin’s vibrant tech scene with the possibility to attend and organize meetups
- Relocation support for our international recruits
- Benefits including employee discounts on our whole assortment, team events, free beverages, fruits and cereals, office parties, table tennis, German language classes and more!
We are looking for an excellent candidate who has extensive work experience from a previous position in this field. If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials, as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via Jobvite or the ‘Apply’ button.
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Marta Gobbo
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Berlin, Product Manager, Product Engineer, Product Development, Project Management.