Building the next-generation products
This is an opportunity for you to have an impact. Together with the CEO and key decision makers you will design and bring to the HR Staffing market completely new, innovative digital software products. Start from our rich base of knowhow, we are the no.1 market leader in France, and roll out brand new products in other major territories like Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
Purpose – You and your team are responsible for the design and bringing to market of new products, working closely with the founder & CEO of the company
- Developing and maintaining product strategy: identifying customer and application partner requirements, understanding competitive offerings and managing the product roadmap and vision
- Driving product programs: playing a leading role in cross-functional product team meetings, guiding product trade-off decisions with Engineering and Sales, and otherwise assisting in the creation and delivery of winning products on schedule
- Design and establish overall product features
- Conceive multicountry and multilingual products
- Work closely with Engineering/QA/Sales
- Enable efficient processes for the delivery of the product
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Managing the operational aspects of products including pricing, Q&A, beta test programs, and roll out
- Develop a thorough understanding of the ecosystem including customers, trends,marketplace, competition, opportunities
- Effectively execute strategies and initiatives
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Evangelizing the product with the marketing team
- Develop and deliver deep knowledge of competitive product positioning
- Comfortable working in an agile and sprint based environment
- Satisfy customers needs, clearly understand the benefits we are offering them through new products
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Monitor quality indicators and drives continuous product improvement
- Develop deep relationships with influencers and customers
You have a track record in
- communicating to, motivating, and building trust with field and partner teams
- strong analytical skills with ability to drive and attain goals
- identifying, driving and managing opportunities that will increase the customer satisfaction
- identifying problems and break them into actionable items
- documenting user stories, product specifications,
- in building a product team
- Sketch / Abstract / Invision
- Suite Adobe CC ( Photoshop/Illustrator/AE )
- Balsamiq Mockups and Principle
- Google Suite
- 8-10 years of work experience in software industry with:
- Prior experience of having launched a product from concept to roll-out stage with success in Europe
- Design BtoB and BtoC software product
- Prior product management experience for at least 4-5 years
Coffreo, a French HR Tech company founded in 2007, offers innovative digital solutions to address the challenges faced by employment agencies while making temporary workers’ lives easier. Coffreo is the secret digital weapon for agencies looking to focus on the value of their local presence, sourcing expertise and in-depth knowledge of the local fabric of user companies.
Agencies benefit from a unique digital experience for their temporary workers without having to make investments, while also responding to the operational, productivity and legal issues that they face.
With over 500,000 contracts signed electronically every month, Coffreo is present in France, Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands, and is the leader in electronic employment contracts, making the exchange with more than 1,000,000 temporary workers more efficient.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated and qualified team and help design and build innovative products in a fast growing software company. This Position is based in the Paris region
Relocation package available for the candidate
Competitive remuneration package
There is a stock participation plan
Languages: Dutch, English - French or German will be a plus.
If you are up to the challenge please contact directly Emmanuel via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Paris, Product manager, IT, Software, Product development.