Springboard runs an online, self-paced UX Design workshop in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
- Completely online
- Students learn the fundamentals of UX with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is ~100 hours
- On average, students finish in 2-3 months
- Students are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with UX Design
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself
- Are proficient in the topics covered in our UX Design workshop
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, and a handsome portfolio to show for it
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.