As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation.
This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring solution meets business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Software development experience.
- Experienced in workflow design, configuration and process development, must understand business process concepts.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Basic understanding of IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, and infrastructure).
License/Certification: ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Experience working with SQL, scripting, etc.
- Experience working with C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures preferred.
- Datacap, FileNet or other ECM experience is a plus.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.