Join the UXTeam @ Schibsted!
This is a call for UX masters to join our UX Team. We need people who can help us build the road we’re walking on. UX pioneers. People who know UX, who live and breathe it, and who want to share their knowledge across the world.
We are more than 150 UXers across Schibsted Marketplaces. Ours is a team that feels like a family; even though our members are spread across Europe and Latin America, we always have each other’s backs.
Together, we combine individual expertise with a broader, zoomed-out view of all the marketplaces across Schibsted, meaning our UXers on the ground have the support and resources to do what we do best: matching buyers with sellers.
If you would like the chance to shape the UX practice on the path to a user-centric enterprise. You´ll be working together with product developers, data, insights teams, and supportive leaders to create the perfect match-making user experiences. Come join the Schibsted Marketplaces #UXTeam!
Our mission is to enable, share and lead. The DesignOps team aims to contribute to local markets through enabling different design operation initiatives, in order to deliver global value. From a global perspective, the team is the link between our design products in marketplaces and takes the challenge of innovating, to bring great benefits to the wider group.
There is a wide range of teams and projects that need the contribution from DesignOps within the UX Team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Propose solutions to solve design/user experience challenges.
- Use your technical mindset to work with frontend developers and ensuring designs are clear and actionable.
- Have strong knowledge of the technical constraints and limitations when designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Be the owner of the UI tasks for the Design System and the leader of the UI contributors.
- Prepare the tools and materials needed for the contribution of other designers to the Design System.
- Work with product and tech to optimize product adoption and efficiency.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in UI in a product company, with a strong focus on product design and with proven experience collaborating in a design system.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools.
The ability to work closely with engineering, product and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
- Experience working in lean methods (example of how you adapted to product development needs specific to a project).
- Experience on analysis, experimentation, optimisation knowledge and expertise sharing to promote a data and optimization oriented culture.
- A good understanding of qualitative user research methodologies and how to run lean research.
- A strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Understanding of how to analyze and optimize key customer journey routes and KPI’s.
- You should be passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- You will be an open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are generally a positive person, and thrive in multicultural environments.