As UX/UI designer, you would support us in improving the user experience of our software analytics platform, Gamma. Be it creating brand new concepts or optimising existing ones, you will need to clearly understand the needs of our target users and translate them into easy-to-use workflows.
What you must have
- Ability to conceptualise and brainstorm based on given criteria.
- Ability to work with minimal (artistic) direction.
- Great understanding of usability and design thinking.
- Great understanding of design across multiple devices (web or native).
- Expert skills in wire framing, both with pen & paper and digital (Axure or similar).
- Expert skills with Sketch App.
- Basic understanding of front-end code (HTML, CSS & JS).
Nice to have
- Skills/know-how in user research.
- Skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- Understanding of software development.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re passionate about the work you do.
- You’re happy to learn new methods/programs.
- You’re able to give and take constructive criticism.