Chargeback Gurus is a Fintech enterprise specializing in providing chargeback management, chargeback prevention, and fraud management for e-commerce businesses. We have over 100+ Gurus working all around the globe providing support to our e-commerce clients. Chargeback Gurus was recently rated as one of the fastest growing companies in 2017 by Inc. magazine.
We are a fast-paced firm and love to work with people who are fast, creative and smart. We are looking for the right Gurus to join our software development team. You will not be a number in our company. You will have the opportunity to meet with the founders, share your great ideas, be a part of bigger picture and identified as a core member of our group. If you think you have the Guru potential in you, please apply.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design enterprise level applications with multiple 3rd party API
- Manage a distributed team working on different platforms and languages (Java/Python/Php) as well as different time-zones.
- Lead the team, monitor code quality, assign peer code reviews and enforce best practices.
- Check code for security issues and performance updates.
- Acquire domain expertise quickly and document requirements.
- Train new hires.
- Use agile methodologies for managing the project and team.
- Setup CI/CD environments and monitor build/deployment on AWS.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Expert in software engineering, preferably Java / Spring. Even though we do not expect this position to be coding, they must be able to analyze and review other’s work, serve as a mentor.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Architect.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a software team, engaging stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
- Able to track and produce key metrics.
- Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques.
- Experience working with Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
- Scrum master certification a plus, but not required.