Pulse Creative is looking for a Web Developer/ WP Developer to join our growing team!
The Web Developer will work hand-in-hand with our team of designers, programmers and project managers to build a variety of interactive mobile applications and web-based projects. You will be responsible for owning the development and architecture of our up-and-coming projects. The Web Developer must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and love what they do.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- Solid experience in developing Wordpress frameworks/ custom WP themes, SQL databases and API’s
- Must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction
Skills & Requirements
- BS in Computing Science or a post-secondary diploma/certificate of two years in computing with at least 1 or 2 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English- Excellent organizational, written communication and presentation skills