Are you an IT expert who is passionate about complex data processes? Mastering large sets of data by transforming them into neatly arranged and interpretable information is your specialty? You are a team player with a problem-solving mindset who always stays on top of data-related issues? Then you may be the perfect candidate for our team!
For our offices in Bonn or Cologne, we are looking for you to start – at the next possible date – as a full-time Data Engineer (m/f)
As a Data Engineer (m/f), you will be responsible for large data management processes during client projects. You will develop and automate robust processes to extract, transform, and load large, scattered, and unstructured data sets into clean and powerful analysis cubes for our business recommendations.
- Validate data and ensure completeness, correctness, and relevance for meaningful analyses
- Develop and automate analytical tools based on the generated cubes to provide marketing, sales and pricing insights
- Detect, solve, and implement internal process and technology improvements, as well as create, optimize, and maintain new and existing data transfer channels
- Advise and support clients on how to model, implement and automate robust ETL processes
- Work with internal and external business and technology experts across the world
Your profile as a Data Engineer (m/f)
- University degree (business, economics, computer science, or engineering preferred) with experience in relational data management software, languages (esp. SQL), and ETL processes
- Proven capabilities to build and maintain large and complex data sets
- Extensive knowledge of analytical / Business Intelligence software, programming languages (e. g. Tableau, Python, R, SAS)
- Familiarity with big data technologies (e.g. NoSQL databases) are a strong plus
- Fluency in English (written and oral); additional language abilities are a major advantage
- Sharp analytical mindset with a pro-active and reliable attitude
What we offer you as a Data Engineer (m/f)
- Possibility to shape and implement new technologies within our organization and those of our clients
- Frequently changing project assignments centered around sales, marketing, and pricing across different international industries; no year-long IT implementation projects
- A large variety of interesting projects
- Various training offerings and a 360-degree feedback system that help you grow professionally and personally
- Modern workplace and equipment in a bright, inviting office with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Internal fun events to celebrate our success as a team
- Corporate culture led by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- The opportunity to work in a new, fast-growing, engaged and friendly team that welcomes you with open arms
- Short communication channels for optimal working conditions
- Coffee, water, fresh fruit, and yoghurt are always at your disposal
About Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
Do you want to build a successful future with us?
Then apply today as our new Data Engineer (m/f) by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Please include your salary expectation and earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Dorothea Hayer at +49 (0) 228 9843 351.