Cluno has developed an innovative mobility concept. Our service is completely unique on the European market and offers our customers a fully individual mobility solution; the perfect solution for anyone who wants to drive their ‘own’ car but doesn’t want to buy it outright or be tied into a traditional leasing contract. Every day we work towards making driving a car as easy and as flexible as possible.
If you would like to join us in rethinking the way we own and drive cars, then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich as:
UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to collaborate closely with other Designers, Product Owners and Engineers to bring consistency, simplicity and beauty to our experience. At Cluno we believe only the right blend of iconography, typography, colour, space and texture will help our users to successfully navigate our products. As an UX/UI designer, you are part of our product team and are responsible for the ease-of-use and look & feel of our products.
- Work with UX and Product to improve existing features and develop new ones
- Creation of user-centered designs by considering brand & product requirements, research insights and technical requirements
- Lead of the design efforts within your cross-functional delivery team, consisting of a Product Manager and Engineers ensuring that all details of visual designs are delivered to pixel-perfection
- Be the spearhead of beautiful design, explaining and discussing design decisions and new trends passionately
- Conduction of user tests to get input and quickly iterate on the designs and concepts Comfortably handling of multiple projects & tasks of varying complexities
What Cluno stands for:
- Our Vision: Driving a car - as easy as listening to music.
- Our Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere - both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 50 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Our Company: Start Up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful foundation; German and American investors have invested a total of more than 36 million $ in us in one year.
- Our Office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Our Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket or employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
What we’re looking for:
- Empathy: You have the mindset and methodologies to understand what customers didn’t know they wanted - but love as soon as they have it
- Craft: You are an expert in UI design methods and tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, JIRA)
- Experimentation: You have a pragmatic approach, solving problems in the best way possible through iteration and are willing to kill your darlings
- Storytelling: You believe in the power of storytelling by bringing not just users but also stakeholders on a journey by explaining your designs clearly and telling compelling tales
- 3+ years experience in interaction design, visual design and UX and Bachelor’s degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial etc.), Human-Machine Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
Sounds good? Then Veronika Hotz is looking forward to receiving your application, incl. a portfolio showing your experience in designing native mobile apps, your earliest start date and salary expectations, via the ‘Apply’ button.