Cluno has developed an innovative mobility concept. Our service is completely unique on the European market and offers our customers a fully individual mobility solution; the perfect solution for anyone who wants to drive their ‘own’ car but doesn’t want to buy it outright or be tied into a traditional leasing contract. Every day we work towards making driving a car as easy and as flexible as possible.
If you would like to join us in rethinking the way we own and drive cars, then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich as:
(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
An exciting task is waiting for you
Development is your passion! As part of our rapidly growing agile development team, you will work closely with your colleagues to fulfill our mission: to develop a microservice architecture that offers our customers innovative and platform-independent products. Essentially, you’ll do the following:
- Agile product development: End-to-end responsibility for your implementation as an active part of product development within a cross-functional team
- Project work: conception, design and implementation of individual projects
- Quality assurance and optimization of systems in the form of code and architecture reviews
- Cloud & Serverless: development and implementation of new topics and technologies, especially in the cloud and serverless environment (AWS)
What Cluno stands for
- Our IT Environment: Working in an agile, fast growing team and a serverless cloud based environment
- Our Vision: Driving a car - as easy as listening to music.
- Our Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere - both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 50 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Our Company: Start Up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful foundation; German and American investors have invested a total of more than 36 million $ in us in one year.
- Our Office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Our Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket or employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
What you can offer in return
- At least 3 years professional experience in frontend development in an agile software development environment
- Experience with common developer tools such as versioning, build, and test tools
- Knowledge of content management technologies, especially Wordpress and theme development as well as cloud and serverless computing on the AWS platform
- High level of quality awareness and personal responsibility as well as enthusiasm for customer-oriented product development
- Fluent written and spoken English, knowledge of German desirable
Sounds good? Then Veronika Hotz is looking forward to receiving your application, incl. your earliest start date and salary expectations via the ‘Apply’ button.
Cluno GmbH Veronika Hotz Neumarkter Straße 28 81673 Munich email@example.com http://www.cluno.com