Our company, with around 500 employees and the head office in Ihringen/Breisach, Germany, belongs to the Hella Gutmann Group, which is a part of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA enterprise. The product range focuses on professional equipment for car workshops, car dealerships and vehicle inspection organizations.
Our core products are technical data, software and equipment for diagnostics, emission test, light settings and system checks. About 45.000 automotive companies in 24 countries use equipment and expertise of Hella Gutmann Solutions on a daily basis and benefit from the high quality standards and customer-oriented service range.
Demonstrate your potential and join us to shape the future of the digital workshop
- As a full stack or back end developer, you will develop and design web applications and micro services for our workshop products.
- You will conduct feasibility studies using the latest technologies and create concepts and architectures for sophisticated web projects. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team made up of embedded and web developers as well as DevOps and data mining specialists.
- You will roll out your work in local and cloud environments using container technologies such as Docker and GIT as the version management system
- You will ensure the quality and functionality of the software components using unit tests and integration tests
- You will actively contribute to Requirements Management and will take over the technical management of sub-projects.
… and will follow your product on its path to successful market launch.
The reasons why you are the right fit for our company
- You have several years' experience in software and web development
- You integrate your practical experience in the field of software architecture into your everyday work
- You have experience of working with micro services concepts as well as their distribution and operation in cloud environments
- Your command of German and English is excellent and you are happy to communicate with experts and teams at different locations
- Your profile is rounded off with a knowledge of Requirements Management and Node.js.
We also offer you the following to make your everyday work even more enjoyable
- A great deal of variety with different platforms, operating systems, programming languages, and the latest technologies
- Attractive remuneration in a company subject to a collective agreement, along with holiday pay and a Christmas bonus
- Development measures and further education that is tailored to you personally. Language and technical courses are also constantly offered
- Flexible working hours and a modern infrastructure at the workplace
- A modern canteen in Ihringen that offers a wide range and friendly service, subsidized by the employer, along with free fruit
- An attractive location where the borders of three countries meet with good transport connections
- Discounts for events, car rentals, car accessories, health, telecommunication etc.
- And much more
You can apply via the ‘Apply’ button!